http://chineseinput.net/에서 pinyin(병음)방식으로 중국어를 변환할 수 있습니다.
변환된 중국어를 복사하여 사용하시면 됩니다.
개별검색 DB통합검색이 안되는 DB는 DB아이콘을 클릭하여 이용하실 수 있습니다.
통계정보 및 조사
예술 / 패션
<해외전자자료 이용권한 안내>
- 이용 대상 : RISS의 모든 해외전자자료는 교수, 강사, 대학(원)생, 연구원, 대학직원에 한하여(로그인 필수) 이용 가능
- 구독대학 소속 이용자: RISS 해외전자자료 통합검색 및 등록된 대학IP 대역 내에서 24시간 무료 이용
- 미구독대학 소속 이용자: RISS 해외전자자료 통합검색을 통한 오후 4시~익일 오전 9시 무료 이용
※ 단, EBSCO ASC/BSC(오후 5시~익일 오전 9시 무료 이용)
- In this study, we have investigated electrical and mechanical properties of semiconducting materials for power cable caused by CNT. Specimens were made of sheet form with the four of specimens for measurement.Volume resistivity of specimens was measured by volume resistivity meter after 10 minutes in the pre-heated oven of both 23± 1 [℃] and 90± 1 [℃]. And stress-strain of specimens was measured by TENSOMETER 2000. A speed of measurement was 200[mm/min], ranges of stress and strain were 400[Kgf/Cm2] and 600[%]. From this experimental results, the volume resistivity had different properties because of PTC/NTC tendency at between 23[℃] and 90[℃]. Also volume resistivity was low by increasing the content of CNT. It means that a small amount of CNT has a excellent electrical properties. And stress was increased, while strain was decreased by increasing the content of CNT. Thus, we could know that a small amount of CNT has a excellent electrical and mechanical properties.
To measure modulus, damping properties and smoothness of semiconducting materials in power cable, we have investigated those of semiconducting materials showed by changing the content of carbon black. Then they were produced as sheets after pressing for 20 minutes at 180[°C] with a pressure of 200[kg/㎠]. The content of conductive carbon black was the variable, and their contents were 20, 30 and 40[wt%], respectively. The modulus and tanδ were measured by DMA 2980. The ranges of measurement temperature were from -50[℃] to 100[℃] and measurement frequency was 1[Hz]. The modulus of specimens was increased according to a increment of a carbon black content. And modulus was rapidly decreased at the glass transition temperature. The tanδ of specimens was decreased according to a increment of a carbon black content. The smoothness was measured by JSM-6400. EEA resin from SEM measurement was best the dispersion of carbon back in base resin.
none 本篇論述的溫病,是冬傷于寒,至春發病,則所謂伏氣溫病,他餘新感發病的冬溫是不同的因此,其病還是屬于傷寒之類的病情. 其中,溫病候,相當于本篇的總論,從發病的原因,溫病與冬溫的鑑別,溫病的辨證"陰陽交",以及從溫病脈證變異,觀察豫後吉凶等.都有所論及.以下溫病一日至九日以上候,溫病取吐候等,敘述溫病的發展傅變 其總的過程與傷寒,時氣及發病略同,又其二欠是溫病的常見諸證,亦與傷寒,時氣等大體相同,但亦反映溫病自守申特點,尤其如溫病令人不相染易候,對此病的強烈傳染性和重視豫防的論述,是比較突出的.
'스콜라' 이용 시 소속기관이 구독 중이 아닌 경우, 오후 4시부터 익일 오전 9시까지 원문보기가 가능합니다.
none 本篇論述時氣病.時氣病含意是"非其時而有其氣, 是以一歲之中.病無少長, 率相似者".似指某些季節性的流行病.但其因還是受寒致病,所以叉稱"時行傷寒"而與冬時發作的傷寒病.又有季節性和病情輕重的不同. 時氣的季節性,是"從春分以後至秋分節前",三四月發病,病熱小輕,五六月發病,病情則重,七八月發病,病熱亦小微,病情與當時的氣候影響,關係密切.正由于這令時節,是由溫到暑的階段,所以時氣病又與溫病,暑病有相近之處﹔但本病爲受寒致病,在治法上就有其特殊性. 整篇內容,從病因,病機,證候變化及其豫後,與傷寒病篇略同,但證候少一些,簡一些,病候諸證亦較少,這可能是由于時氣病的整小病情和病程較輕較短,或鑑于大部分病候已于傷寒病篇詳細論述,故這里簡要一些.
- To improve the mean-life and the reliability of power cable, we have investigated specific heat (Cp) and thermal conductivity of XLPE insulator and semiconducting materials in 154[kV] underground power transmission cable. Specimens were made of sheet form with the seven of specimens for measurement. Specific heat (Cp) and thermal conductivity were measured by DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry) and Nano Flash Diffusivity. Specific-heat measurement temperature ranges of XLPE insulator were from 20[℃] to 90[℃], and the heating rate was 1[℃/min]. And the measurement temperatures of thermal conductivity were 25[℃], 55[℃] and 90[℃]. In case of semiconducting materials, the measurement temperature ranges of specific heat were from 20[℃] to 60[℃], and the heating rate was 1[℃/min]. And the measurement temperatures of thermal conductivity were 25[℃] and 55[℃]. From these experimental results, both specific heat and thermal conductivity were increased by heating rate because volume of materials was expanded according to rise in temperature. We could know that a small amount of CNT has a excellent thermal properties.
- In this paper, we have investigated thermal properties by changing the content of carbon nanotube, which is component part of semiconductive shield in underground power transmission cable. Heat capacity (ΔH), glass transition temperature (Tg) and melting temperature (Tm) were measured with the samples of eight, through DSC (Differential Scanning Calorimetry), and the measurement ranges of temperature selected from -100[℃] to 100[℃] with heating temperature selected per 4[℃/min] Also, high temperature, heat degradation initiation temperature, and heat weight loss were measured by TGA (Thermogravimetric Analysis) in the temperature from 0[℃] to 700[℃] with rising temperature of 10[℃/min]. As a result, the Glass transition temperatures of the sample were showed near -20[℃]~25[℃], and the heat capacity and melting temperature from the DSC was increased according to increasing the content of carbon nanotube, while, thermal diffusivity was increased according to increasing the content of carbon nanotube. Also, heat degradation initiation temperature from the TGA results was increasing according to increasing the content of carbon nanotube with CNT/EEA. Therefore, heat stabilities of EVA, which contained the weak VA (vinyl acetate), showed the lowest.
In this paper, we have investigated mechanical and chemical properties by changing the content of carbon nanotube, which is component part of semiconductive shield in underground power transmission cable. Specimens were made of sheet with the eight of those for measurement. The condition of specimens was a solid sheet. Chemical properties of specimens was measured by FT-ATR (Fourier Transform Attenuated Total Reflectance). Stress-strain of specimens was measured by TENSOMETER 2000. A speed of measurement was 200[㎜/min], ranges of stress and strain were 400[㎏f/㎝] and 600[%]. We could observe functional group (C=O, carbonyl group) of specimens through FT-ATR. From these experimental result, the concentration of functional group (C=O) was high according to increasing the content of carbon nanotube. We could know CNT/EEA was excellent more than other specimens from above experimental results. In Addition, the elongation ratio was decreased, and yield strength was increased according to increasing the content of carbon nanotube. Also, from these experimental result, we could know that a small amount of CNT/EEA has a excellent mechanical and chemical properties.