RISS 학술연구정보서비스

검색
다국어 입력

http://chineseinput.net/에서 pinyin(병음)방식으로 중국어를 변환할 수 있습니다.

변환된 중국어를 복사하여 사용하시면 됩니다.

예시)
  • 中文 을 입력하시려면 zhongwen을 입력하시고 space를누르시면됩니다.
  • 北京 을 입력하시려면 beijing을 입력하시고 space를 누르시면 됩니다.
닫기
    인기검색어 순위 펼치기

    RISS 인기검색어

      검색결과 좁혀 보기

      선택해제
      • 좁혀본 항목 보기순서

        • 원문유무
        • 음성지원유무
        • 원문제공처
          펼치기
        • 등재정보
          펼치기
        • 학술지명
          펼치기
        • 주제분류
          펼치기
        • 발행연도
          펼치기
        • 작성언어
        • 저자
          펼치기

      오늘 본 자료

      • 오늘 본 자료가 없습니다.
      더보기
      • 무료
      • 기관 내 무료
      • 유료
      • KCI우수등재

        원효의 화쟁방법 검토-최근 3인의 연구를 중심으로

        김영일 불교학연구회 2019 불교학연구 Vol.60 No.-

        This paper is reviewing the studies on Wonhyo’s method of harmonization with a focus on the recent studies of three researchers, Park Tae-won, Kim Yeong-il and Kim Tae-soo. First, I have arranged the studies so far in this field in terms of ‘content development process’. They can be divided into three periods. In the first period, Park Jong-hong, Kim Sun-geun, and Choi Yoo-jin listed the characteristic elements, in the second period, Oh Sung-hwan, Kim Hyung-hyo and Sato Shikeki explored the best principles, and in the third period, Park Tae-won, Kim Yeong-il and Kim Tae-soo presented various concepts. Second, the recent studies by the three researchers revealed that they could support one another. Kim Yeong-il empirically revealed the general details on Wonhyo’s method of harmonization, Park Tae-won had a deep discussion on the methods based on the theory of dependent origination, and Kim Tae-soo had a deep discussion on the method based on the theory of middle way. Third, the recent studies by the three researchers revealed that they could be compatible with each other. Kim Yeong-il’s methods used when judging “all are right” is compatible with his methods used when judging “all are right and wrong.” Also, Park’s methods based on the theory of dependent origination and Kim’s methods based on the theory of middle way can be compatible. ‘화쟁사상’은 한국불교를 대표할만한 원효의 핵심사상이라고 할 수 있는데, 이 화쟁사상의 중심에 화쟁의 방법론이 있다. 본고에서는 최근에 원효의 ‘화쟁방법’에 대한 연구성과를 활발하게 발표하고 있는 박태원, 김영일, 김태수 등 3인의 연구를 살펴보고 있다. 그리하여 그들의 연구가 서로 어떠한 관계에 있으며, 나아가 어떠한 의의를 가지고 있는지에 대해서 검토하였다. 첫째, 지금까지 이 분야의 연구를 ‘내용상 발전과정’이라는 기준으로 정리해 보았다. 총3기로 구분할 수 있는데, 제1기에는 박종홍, 김선근, 최유진 등이 화쟁방법의 핵심요소를 나열하였고, 제2기에는 오성환, 김형효, 사토 시케끼 등이 화쟁의 최고원리를 탐구하였으며, 제3기에는 박태원, 김영일, 김태수 등이 각자의 독특한 관점으로 다양한 연구결과를 제시한 것을 볼 수 있다. 둘째, 최근 3인의 연구는 서로 정립(鼎立)할 수 있음을 밝혔다. 즉, 원효의 화쟁방식을 실증적으로 분석한 김영일의 연구에는 2가지 경우가 있는데, ‘제설이 모두 옳다’의 경우는 연기설에 근원을 둔 ‘문의 사유’에 대해서 탐구한 박태원의 연구와 관련이 깊으며, ‘제설이 옳고 그르다’의 경우는 중도설(중관의 논리)에 연원을 둔 ‘사구 논리’에 대해서 연구한 김태수의 연구와 관련이 깊다. 셋째, 최근 3인의 연구는 서로 호환(互換)할 수 있음도 밝혔다. 형식적인 측면에서 볼 때, 김영일이 말한 ‘제설이 모두 옳다’는 판정일 때와 ‘제설이 옳고 그르다’는 판정일 때 사용하는 방법은 호환될 수 있다. 또한, 내용적인 측면에서 볼 때, 박태원이 말한 연기설을 근거로 하는 ‘문(門)의 사유’라는 방법과, 김태수가 말한 중도설을 근거로 하는 ‘사구(四句) 논리’라는 방법도 서로 호환될 수 있다.

      • 자동제어시리즈 (3) - 중앙난방에서 시간표와 On/Off 제어 방식의 비교

        김영일,Kim, Yeong-Il 대한기계설비건설협회 2009 기계설비 Vol.229 No.-

        본지는 자동제어설비협의회(위원장 최전남) 제공으로 지난 6월호부터 자동제어시리즈를 게재하고 있다. 이번 호에는 중앙난방 제어 방식으로 김영일 서울산업대학교 교수의 '중앙난방에서 시간표와 On/Off 제어 방식의 비교'를 게재한다. 중앙난방 제어 방식에 대해 기존 시간표에 의한 간헐 난방과 제어 방식 중 가장 간단한 on/off 제어를 실내 온도 변화와 에너지 소비량 실험 및 시뮬레이션 기법을 통한 분석한 결과 간단한 제어 방식이라도 적용할 경우 비적용시보다 쾌적성과 에너지 절약 측면에서 유리한 것으로 나타났다.

      • 特殊施設 收容少年에 關한 保健學的 調査

        金榮一 서울大學校 保健大學院 1969 公衆保健雜誌 Vol.6 No.2

        A survey on the problems pertaining to crimes; "run-aways" from homes; sex problems; and family planning relating to the juvenile prisoners was conducted on 475 prisoners of 535 prisoners who were now imprisoned at a certain Juvenile Prison. The author distributed questionnaires through the Prison Officers and this survey was conducted between July 20 and August 24, 1969, deriving following conclusion: 1. Out of 475 juvenile prisoners, the proportion of "independent crime" occupied 37.5% while the remaining 62.5% was comprised of complicity. 2. On the motives for crimes; economic difficulties occupied highest rate reflecting 22.5% and the motivation by association with bad friends showed the second highest rate with 19.5%. 3. In the case fo "run-aways" from homes, 44.0% of juvenile prisoners subject to survey lived with their parents. 4. In the case of "run-aways" from homes, 54.0% of them were comprised of age group of 17-18 years of age showing highest rate and 68.4% of them falls under one year group category as to the period of run-aways. 5. Regarding the motives for "run-aways" from homes, family troubles occupied top with 28.7% and the motivation by association with bad friends was the next highest rate with 24.5%. 6. 60.8% of them were undulging themselves in drinking while 65.0% of them were smoking. 7. The proportion of juvenile prisoners who have had the acquaintance with opposite sex reached its climax of 73.1%. 8. As to to the source of sexual knowledge, 61.3%, of them acquired their sexual knowledge through their friends. 9. 66.1% of those juvenile prisoners subject ot survey indicated their sexual intercourse experience. 10. The percentage of juvenile prisoners infected with venereal disease was 23.8% in which 18.3% of them suspects infusion of venereal disease through contact with prostitutes. 11. 80.4% of them were fully aware of the family planning in which 18.3% of them acquired the information through radio network while 16.2% of them acquired the information through local Health Centers. 12. As to the mehod of contraceptives, 46.5% of them were found to be knowledgable and remaining 53.5% of them were not aware of its contraceptive methods. The knowlegable proportional rate can be further divided into two groups, that is, (i) oral pill 18.7% and (ii) condom 11.4%, respectively. As to the use of contraceptive method after the marriage, 38.8% of them indicated their desire to employ the contraceptive method while 13.5% of them declined to use the contraceptive method. However, 47.6% were undecided at this stage. 13. As to the number of children they desire, 64.9% of them wishes two sons, showing the highest rate, and 26.1% fo them wishes three sons in the case of son while 56.1% of them wishes one daughter, showing the highest rate, and, and 41.5% of them wishes two daughters in the case of daughter. Otherwords, 204 of them and/or 43.0% of them desires two sons and one daughter in conclusion.

      연관 검색어 추천

      이 검색어로 많이 본 자료

      활용도 높은 자료

      해외이동버튼