http://chineseinput.net/에서 pinyin(병음)방식으로 중국어를 변환할 수 있습니다.
변환된 중국어를 복사하여 사용하시면 됩니다.
개별검색 DB통합검색이 안되는 DB는 DB아이콘을 클릭하여 이용하실 수 있습니다.
통계정보 및 조사
예술 / 패션
<해외전자자료 이용권한 안내>
- 이용 대상 : RISS의 모든 해외전자자료는 교수, 강사, 대학(원)생, 연구원, 대학직원에 한하여(로그인 필수) 이용 가능
- 구독대학 소속 이용자: RISS 해외전자자료 통합검색 및 등록된 대학IP 대역 내에서 24시간 무료 이용
- 미구독대학 소속 이용자: RISS 해외전자자료 통합검색을 통한 오후 4시~익일 오전 9시 무료 이용
※ 단, EBSCO ASC/BSC(오후 5시~익일 오전 9시 무료 이용)
An adaptive observer for rotor resistance is designed to estimate rotor flux for the a-b model of an induction motor assuming that rotor speed and stator currents are measurable. A singularly perturbed model of the motor is used to design an Adaptive sliding mode observer which drives the estimated stator currents to their true values in the fast time scale. The adaptive observer on the sliding surface is based on the equivalent switching vector and both the estimated fluxes and the estimated rotor resistance converge to their true values. A speed controller considering the effects of parameter variations and external disturbance is proposed in this paper. First, induction motor dynamic model at nominal case is estimated. based on the estimated model, speed controller is designed to match the prescribed speed tracking specifications. Then a dead-time compensator and a robust controller are designed to reduce the effects of parameter variations and external disturbances. the desired speed tracking control performance can be preserved under wide operating range, and good speed load regulating performance. Some simulated results are provided to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed controller.
In this paper, adaptive high-order neural network controller(AHONNC) is adopted to control an induction servomotor. A algorithm is developed by combining compensation control and high-order neural networks. Moreover, an adaptive bound estimation algorithm was proposed to estimate the bound of approximation error. The weight of the high-order neural network can be online tuned in the sense of the Lyapunov stability theorem; thus, the stability of the closed-loop system can be guaranteed. Simulation results for induction servomotor drive system are shown to confirm the validity of the proposed controller.
In this paper, we proposed that the problem of controlling induction motor with magnetic saturation, is studied from an input-output feedback linearization with adaptive algorithm. is considered. An adaptive input-output feedback linearizing controller is considered under the assumption of known motor parameters and unknown load torque. In order to achieve the speed regulation with the consideration of improving power efficiency, rotor angular speed and flux amplitude tracking objectives are formulated. Simulation results are provided for illustration.
- This paper presents an ASER (Accelerated Soft Error Rate) integral model. The model is based on the facts that the generated EHP's(electron hole pairs) are diminished after some residual range of the incident alpha particle, where residual range is a function of the incident angle and the capping layer thickness over the semiconductor junction. The ASER is influenced by the flux of the alpha particles, the junction area ratio, the alpha particle incident angle when the critical charge is same as the collected charge, and the sizes of the alpha source and the chip.The model was examined with 8M static RAM samples. The measured ASER data showed good agreement with the calculated values using the model. The ASER decreased exponentially with respect to the operational voltage. As the capping layer thickness increases up to 16㎛, the ASER increases, and after that thickness, the ASER decreases. The ASER increased as the depth of BNW increased from 0㎛ to 4㎛. and then saturated. The ASER decreased as the node capacitance increased from 2fF to 5fF.
To investigate the long-term (1948-2003) changes of Siberian High (SH), the general region covered with the SH is defined by Siberian High Area (SHA, 40-60°N, 80-120°E). The Siberian High Pressure (SHP) and Siberian High Temperature (SHT) are defined as regional mean Sea Level Pressure (SLP) and Sea Level Temperature (SLT) over the SHA, respectively. After investigation, we have found that the SHP has decreased 2.69 hPa and the SHT has increased 1.00oC in winter. However, the SHP in October has increased 4.14 hPa and the first occurrence date of the SHP greater than 1025 hPa has become 12.71 days earlier than before. Resultantly, these mean that the SH has weakened in winter but the starting of cold season related to the SH has been earlier than before. The weakening of the SH has been accompanied with the large-scale pressure decrease over middle to high latitude area through whole troposphere and the increase of temperature over mid-latitude Eurasia including the SHA in lower troposphere.With these variations, it has been found that the increase of pressure over lower latitude area and the decrease of temperature over mid-latitude Eurasia in upper troposphere. It seems to be resulted from an action that keeps the balance in pressure and temperature. 시베리아 고기압의 주요 발달 지역을 Siberian High Area (SHA, 40-60°N, 80-120°E)라 정의하고, 이 지역의 평균 해면 기압 (Siberian High Pressure; SHP)과 평균 해면 기온 (Siberian High Temperature; SHT)을 이용하여, 최근 56년 (1948-2003)동안 고기압의 장기변동을 분석하였다. 겨울 (DJF) 평균 SHP는 2.69 hPa 감소하였으며, 겨울 평균 SHT는 1.00oC 증가하였다. 그러나 10월의 평균 SHP는 4.14 hPa 상승하였고, 이와 연관하여 1년 중 1025 hPa 이상의 SHP가 처음 나타나는 시기는 12.71일 앞당겨졌다. 즉, 겨울철 시베리아 고기압의 강도는 약해졌으나 고기압과 연관된 cold season의 시작은 빨라졌음을 의미한다. 시베리아 고기압의 약화는 중고위도 대류권 전역의 대규모 기압 하강과 SHA를 포함한 유라시아 대륙의 대류권 하층 기온 상승과 함께 발생하였다. 또한, 이는 저위도 지역의 기압 상승과 유라시아 대륙의 대류권 상층 기온 하강과 동반되어 전체적으로는 균형을 유지하려는 작용도 있었다.
This study was carried out to investigate the physicochemical and antioxidant properties of fermented milk with addition of hot water extract of Cordyceps militaris grown upon Tenebrio molitor. The general components of Cordyceps militaris grown upon Tenebrio molitor are moisture 10.85%, crude protein 18.44%, crude fat 2.07%, crude ash 5.46%. The DPPH radical scavenging activities of different solvents were the highest (74.81 EDA%) with hot water extract sample. The acidity of fermented milk was high with increasing amount of extracts. The pH of fermented milk reached 4.60-4.66 after 4 h of fermentation, and the number of lactic acid bacteria was highest (11.70 log CFU/mL) with 1% fermented milk. The moisture content of fermented milk showed no significant difference. In addition, contents of crude protein were not significantly different according to addition amount. Regarding Hunter’s color values, L value decreased as the amount of extract increased, whereas a value and b value increased. The content of free amino acid increased with increasing amount of extract. The DPPH free radical scavenging ability and ABTS free radical scavenging ability of fermented milk were significantly different as the addition amount of extract increased. In the sensory evaluation, fermented milk containing 1% of extract showed the highest preference.
- We investigated accelerated soft error rate(ASER) in 8M static random access memory(SRAM) cells. The effects on ASER by well structure, operational voltage, and cell transistor threshold voltage are examined. The ASER decreased exponentially with respect to operational voltage. The chips with buried nwell1 layer showed lower ASER than those either with normal well structure or with buried nwell1 + buried pwell structure. The ASER decreased as the ion implantation energy onto buried nwell1 changed from 1.5 MeV to 1.0 MeV. The lower viscosity of the capping layer also revealed lower ASER value. The decrease in the threshold voltage of driver or load transistor in SRAM cells caused the increase in the transistor on-current, resulting in lower ASER value. We confirmed that in order to obtain low ASER SRAM cells, it is necessary to use the buried nwell1 structure scheme and to fabricate the cell transistors with low threshold voltage and high on-current.
자바의 같이 객체지항 언어로 작성된 프로그램은 프로그램의 실행과 관련된 정보들과 제어의 흐름이 숨겨져 있기 때문에 분석하기가 쉽지 않다. 그러나, 자바의 겨우는 컴파일 과정을 통해 생성된 클레스 파일에 프로그램의 수행과 관련된 벙보가 포함되어 있다. 자바 가상 기계는 클레스 파일에 포함된 바이트코드를 실행시킨다. 따라서 바이트코드가 실행되는 과정을 살펴보면 자바소스 프로그램에 대해 보다 명확한 분석과 쉬운 이해가 가능해 진다. 본 논문에서는 자바 프로그램의 구조와 객체들 사이의 제어의 흐름을 이해하는데 도움을 준다. It is not easy to analyze object-oriented programs, including those in Java, Because the control flows of he program is not visible to the users. The users, however, can utilize class files to trace the process of execution, since a lot of information related on control flow are store in the control flows. A Java virtual machine can then execute the bytecods included in classfiles. It means that understanding the execution process of the bytecodes leads users to comprehend and analyze source programs in Java. We design and implement a visual tool for bytecode execution that is an efficient and powerful tool to understand and analyze source programs in Java. It can aid users to thoroughly grasp not only the structure of a program but also the flow of controls among objects.